Washington Anti-Trafficking Response Network (WARN) is a coalition of organizations in Washington State that provide direct assistance to victims of trafficking, including:
- Intensive case management
- Access to safe housing
- Food, clothing, and other basic needs
- Access to immigration advocacy and legal assistance
- Access to Physical and mental health treatment
- Interpretation services
- Access to education and job readiness training
These services are free, safe, and confidential.
WARN provides training and technical assistance for service providers and stakeholders. WARN can also refer requests for training and education for community groups and law enforcement.Contact us for more information.